Saturday, March 24, 2012

Redemption


Mongolia, you have redeemed yourself for all that you have wronged me for. The Hunger Games is coming to Mongolia on March 30, only a mere week after it premiered in the US, something that I can obviously live with. I have been trying to find out if the movie was coming here ever since I arrived back in January but couldn't find any information until a couple of weeks ago. I was randomly googling 'Mongolia, cinema' yet again when one website showed a poster for The Hunger Games. I couldn't read the website though and had to wait a couple of days until I could ask a Mongolian friend. Even then, when my friend confirmed that it was coming, she told me to still be skeptical because just because the website says it doesn't mean it's true. This very large poster on the main street of Ulaanbaatar is confirmation enough for me. I will now be avoiding everything Hunger Games related on the internet during the intervening week.

1 comment:

  1. Omg, awesome!!! Stephanie W tells me I have to wait a month...And hopefully I'll find an original language theater, because I really don't think I can watch it dubbed in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete