Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ok, I admit it, it's cold!

I normally wouldn't bother writing more than one post in a 24 hour period but I feel like wallowing in a little bit of pity. Today seems particularly cold. During my walk to work this morning it was especially chilly that I even put up my hood on top of my very warm hat (I don't normally like to do that because it cuts off my peripheral vision and I need all my wits about me when navigating the icy streets and traffic). But I could literally feel the metal in my earrings starting to freeze, so I put up the hood. On top of that it is even quite chilly in my office. I've already put on my scarf and gloves and I'm debating about whether I should put on my coat. Tomorrow I'm wearing 5 layers instead of 3.

My bright office. Unfortunately all those windows mean not so great insulation, though normally it is ok.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great lookin' pair of mittens you've got on there. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete